Sonoma County Pagan Network
Meeting Minutes for November 13, 2011
10:30 am in Sebastopol , Coffee Cats Café
Present: Bruce (Thermal) Willey (Treas.), Storm Goranson (acting Sec'y), Lilith Berkana De'Anu, Susan Small (Events Coordinator), Leeannen
Meeting opens at 10:35.
· Seat New Board:
As per the BOD election results from the October 21, 2011, SCPN meeting, the following people have been appointed to the SCPN Board of Directors:
· President: Helen/Hawk
· Secretary: Oberon Zell (Oz)
· Treasurer: Bruce Willey (Thermal)
· General Members: Lilith Berkana De'Anu, Susan Small (Events Coordinator) and Storm Goranson
MOTION: Lilith moved to accept New Board Members. Thermal 2nd; passed.
Treasurer's Report, Nov. 13, 2011(Bruce):
As of 10-9-11 1209.61
No change in October
As of 11-13-11 1209.61
As of 10-9-11 155.43
10-9-11 +50 Oberon and Morning Glory dues 205.43
10-15-11 +50 Linda Johnson +Ben Reimann dues 255.43
10-15-11 +25 Sabrina dues 280.43
10-15-11 +25 Bill O'ryan-Dempsey dues 305.43
10-15-11 +66.03 Cauldron donations 371.46
10-21-11 +25 Lilith D'Anu dues 396.46
10-21-11 +25 Helen/Hawk dues 421.16
10-21-11 +25 Eric Perkins dues 446.46
10-21-11 +171.71 Cauldron and readings 618.17
As of 11-13-11 618.17
As of 10-9-11 52.79
11-8-11 -7.95 Pay Crystaltech 44.84
As of 11-13-11 44.84
As of 10-9-11 122.00
No change in October As of 11-13-11 122.00
Totals: As of 10-9-11 1539.83
Gift card: 44.84
As of 11-13-11 1994.62
For comparison, our total on 11-14-10 was 2172.83, so we showed an operating loss of 178.21 For the 2010-2011 board's tenure.
MOTION: Lilith moves to accept Treasurer's Report, Susan 2nd; passed.
· Thermal will update the signatory card at the Bank.
· Susan submitted receipts for reimbursement for Samhain decorations in the amount of $23.00
Website Report (Leeannen)
· The SCPN is no longer using Google email list tools. All communications, calendar etc are managed through the Yahoo! Groups page.
· The calendar is published three months in advance.
· The SCPN Biz List is open to anyone who is interested in following BOD activity and discussions, preview BOD meeting minutes before revisions/approval
Events Calendar (Susan):
· December 16: Yule Reclaiming Style. People who show up will make up the ritual. A Bardic Circle of Yule/Pagan stories, chanting, invocations, music & drumming. Bill as having a Feast Day with Yule Ritual. Ask everyone to bring a dish to share at pot luck that "without this dish it wouldn't be ????."
· January 20: Joan Marler presents the life and work of Marija Gimbutas
· February 17: SCPN date conflicts with Pantheacon
Gift for Scott Trees
· Thermal and Hawk will donate what seems appropriate and bring a receipt to the board (no more than $50)
Meeting adjourned 12:02 pm.
SUMMARY OF ACTIONS:
· Bruce will update signature card at the Bank
· Leeannen and Susan will work together to keep website and Yahoo! groups page up to date.
Susan Small, Events Coordinator