†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Meeting Minutes for August 11, 2013††††† ††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† †Held @ Doran Beach, Miwok Camp, Site D, Bodega Bay, California
Present: Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce Wiley (Thermal) , Susan Small, Benn Reimann (acting† Secretary for Oberon Zell who was not present). SCPN Web Mistress Leeanen Sidhe was also present.
- †Meeting opens @ 11:47am
- General outline of board meeting; upcoming elections and events through October.
∑ Treasurerís Report (Bruce):
- Summary: Juneís report (for July 14 board meeting); SCPN started at $2129.75 (mid June) to $1918.62 (mid July). See posted Treasurerís Report.
- Benn motions to accept Treasurerís Report, Susan 2ndís motion, passed.
- Treasurerís Report handed out to board members covering mid- July through to August 11 board meeting (see posted Treasurerís Report). Summary; $1918.62 (mid-July) to $1865.67 (through August 11). Susan motions to accept Treasurerís Report for mid July-August, Benn 2ndís motion, passed.
- Note: †Bruce to make some formatting adjustments to Treasurerís Report.
∑ Events/Calendar (Susan):
- †August 16 SCPN event; the showing of the original film ĎWickermaní (1973) to be followed by a general discussion about the stereotyping and misinformation of the pagan community (facilitated by Bruce).
- SCPNís September (20th) event; Gretchen Williams to give a presentation about EFT (Emotion Freedom Technique), a somatic exercise. Gretchen is an EFT instructor.
- Octoberís events:
i). October 18: Divination Night; Norma and Leeanen agree to be diviners, Susan agrees to perform numerology. SCPN elections for board members for 2013-2014 (Nominations for prospective board members will begin September 1 through October 1) are also to be held.
ii). October 19-20: Mystic Fair to be held at the Veteranís Memorial Building (Santa Rosa). SCPN will have a table at the Mystic Fair (outreach). Norma will set up table and Susan to put together a volunteer list to man the table through the 2 days (10am-6pm for both days).
iii). November 1: Witchís Ball (November 1); SCPN looking for a volunteer to perform a ritual-proposal to be reviewed by the SCPN board. Bruce also suggests a SCPN board constructed ritual.† A witchís & wizardís hat contest and a carved pumpkin contest along with a feast to follow ritual. SCPN board will revisit this topic in Septemberís SCPN board meeting.†
††† Board meeting adjourns @ 2:12pm.