Present: Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce Wiley /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben Terra (Secretary), Susan Small, Leeanen Sidhe (Web Mistress), Storm and Lilith DeAnu.
- Meeting opens @ 11:05am
· Treasurer’s Report (Bruce):
- Summary: November’s Treasurer’s Report states that; SCPN started with $1977.32 (as of Nov. 10, 2013) and finished the month’s cycle with $1927.64 (as of Dec. 8, 2013). See posted Treasurer’s Report for a detailed breakdown of expenses, finances and assets for the month of November 2013.
- Leeanen motions to accept Treasurer’s Report, Ben 2nd’s motion, unanimously passed.
- Note: Bruce pays the State of California $50.00 for cost of SCPN to submit SI-100 Form to the State of California.
- Note: Bruce pays $21.00 filing fee to the California’s Secretary of State for notify change of SCPN (elected) officers.
· Events/Calendar (Susan):
- December’s event; Leeanen will lead a ritual for Yule titled ‘Driving out the Darkness’ (Friday, Dec. 20). The SCPN will be doing a food drive @ Yule which will subsequently be donated to the Redwood Empire Food Bank (please donate only canned food and/or dried boxed goods; no fresh food, glass containers or homemade foods can be accepted). A gift exchange will also be held during Yule (please spend no more than $10-$15 on a gift or make a homemade gift ; choose or make a gift you yourself might wish to receive). A potluck feast will also be a part of the evening’s festivities.
- January’s (2014) event is tentatively earmarked for Norma or Susan and Leeanen who will give a presentation on wand making or making a Bridget’s cross.
- Jo Pettit may do a presentation for February’s event.
- Jan Phoenix and Root may give a presentation about ‘Goddess of the Month Workshop’ which is currently being conducted in the East Bay and now starting in Cotati.
· Other Notes:
- Storm provides SCPN Board members with copies of September and October (2013) minutes. Bruce motions to accept the minutes for September 2013; Lilth 2nd’s motion, unanimously passed. Bruce motions to accept the minutes for October 2013; Ben 2nd’s motion, unanimously passed.
- Lilith is cooking approximately a 25lb. turkey for Yule’s feast. Ben is making 2 stuffed pumpkins and Leeanen is bringing gingerbread cake.
- Helen suggests that all cauldron donations collected @ Yule to be donated to Redwood Food Bank. Susan motions to donate Yule proceeds to Redwood Food Bank, Leeanen 2nd’s motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions that Susan to be allotted up to $30 to purchase Yule decorations for the LBAG (lights etc.). Storm 2nd’s motion, unanimously passed.
- Helen announces that she is now Vice President of the LBAG Committee. Therefore, the SCPN needs volunteers from the SCPN to represent the SCPN. Lilth and Susan volunteer.
· Action Items (To do list)J:
- Bruce to deposit Paypal Account funds into SCPN Bank Account.
- Bruce to update SCPN Critical Business Calendar and to give to Ben to file.
- Consider moving Divination Night next year (2014) to either September or November so that we don’t compete with the Mystic Fair. (Note: must notify LBAG of change)
- Shea’s books to be placed or located in the LBAG book shelves – library system.
Board meeting adjourns @ 1:12 pm.