Meeting Minutes for March 9, 2014
Held @ Coffee Cats Café, Sebastopol, California
Present: Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce Wiley /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben Terra (Secretary), Susan Small, Storm, Lilith DeAnu, Leeanen Sidhe.
- Meeting opens @ 11:15am
Treasurer’s Report (Bruce):
Summary: November?s Treasurer?s Report states that; SCPN started with $1846.54 (as of Feb. 9, 2014) and finished the month?s cycle with $1866.59 (as of Mar. 9, 2014). See posted Treasurer’s Report for a detailed breakdown of expenses, finances and assets for the month of February 2014.
Ben motions to accept Treasurer’s Report, Lilith 2nd’s motion, unanimously passed.
Bruce to pay $280.00 for liability insurance (due by 3/16/2014). Leeanen motions this payment, Susan 2nd’s motion, unanimously passed.
Helen suggests that Bruce to get another gift card of $150.00-$200.00 to pay Crystal Tech and for domain names renewal fees. Susan Motions, Ben 2nd’s motion, unanimously passed.
March 2014 (3/21): Lilith DeAnu is scheduled to do a presentation on the technique and artwork of making ‘Pysanky (Ukranian) Eggs’ followed by a Vernal Equinox ritual. The evening’s events will be preceded by a potluck evening meal. Bruce motions to provide up to $50.00 to Lilith to cover for art supplies for her presentation. Storm 2nd’s motion, unanimously passed. Other board members (Ben/Leeanen, Bruce/Helen & Susan) volunteer to each purchase-provide an 18 pack of eggs for Lilith’s presentation.
April 2014: Morpheus (a fairy priestess) is slated to give a presentation on ‘Meeting the Moorigon’; an introduction into a regional Celtic Goddess.
May 2014: Jan Ogren will give a presentation-discussion about her Winter Solstice 2012 to Honduras.
Future possible presenters: Gus DiZerega-Traditional British Wicca. Cat Ironwood-‘Lucky Mojo’
· Action Items (To do list)J:
- Bruce to deposit Paypal Account funds into SCPN Bank Account.
- Bruce to update SCPN Critical Business Calendar and to give to Ben to file.
- Consider moving Divination Night next year (2014) to either September or November so that we don’t compete with the Mystic Fair. (Note: must notify LBAG of change)
- Shea’s books to be placed or located in the LBAG book shelves – library system.
- Leeanen and Lilth are to complete the ‘Morning Glory Award’.
- Bruce is to provide membership numbers to Lilith.
- Susan to reserve Campout campsite for 2014 @ Doran Beach, Bodega Bay.
- Bruce to pay for renewal of Domain names.
- LBAG needs to be given SCPN agenda/dates for 2014.
- Bruce to research what it might cost to increase liability insurance coverage & what the potential increased coverage might provide.
Board meeting adjourns @ 1:35 pm.