Meeting Minutes for September 14, 2014
Held @ Coffee Cats Café, Sebastopol, California
Present: Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce Wiley /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben Terra (Secretary), Lilith DeAnu & Leeanen Sidhe.
- Meeting opens @ 11:28 am
· Treasurers Report (Bruce):
- Summary: September Treasurers Report (2014) states that; SCPN started with $1032.23 (as of August 10, 2014) and finished the months cycle with $1044.68 (as of September 14, 2014). See posted Treasurers Report for a detailed breakdown of expenses, finances and assets for the month/period of August 10, 2014 September 14, 2014.
- Bruce motions to accept Treasurers Report for July 2014, Lilth 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions to accept August (2014) revised minutes, Leeanen 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
· Events/Calendar (Susan absent):
- September 2014: Divination night (Sept. 19).
- 2014-2015 Board member nominations to be submitted between September 1 through October 1 (2014).
- October 2014: LBAG event for October (17th) is open although elections for SCPN Board of Directors for 2014-2015 will be held. However Helen has proposed to do a Feast of Our Ancestors; participants to make and share a dish or meal that is connected to their ancestors. This event proposal will be discussed further @ Octobers board meeting.
- Mystic Fair to occur on the weekend of October 18-19 (2014).
- October 24 (2014): the SCPNs annual Witches Ball will be held @ the LBAG. A Samhain ritual will also be conducted lead by Leeanen.
- November 2014: SCPN will have a Thanksgiving or harvest feast @ the LBAG. Also, Artemisia will teach music for Yule.
- December 2014: SCPN will conduct a celebration of Yule.
· Action Items (To do list)J:
- Bruce to update SCPN Critical Business Calendar and to give to Ben to file.
- Sheas books to be placed or located in the LBAG book shelves ? library system.
- Bruce to research what it might cost to increase liability insurance coverage & what the potential increased coverage might provide.
- Leeanen to update archive of past speakers-events (which stopped in 2010).
- Research to be done on design & concept for new SCPN advertisement cards.
- Status of Susans LBAG key; replace?
- Helen to inquire about LBag keys.
- Discuss with Susan about vetting future speakers.
- Bruce to give Ben Oberons secretary box.
- Ben to bring copy of previous months completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Board meeting adjourns @ 1:25 pm.