Meeting Minutes for October 12, 2014
Held @ Coffee Cats Café, Sebastopol, California
Present: Helen/Hawk (President), Ben Terra (Secretary), Storm, Susan Small, Lilith DeAnu & Leeanen Sidhe.
- Meeting opens @ 11:17 am
· Treasurer’s Report (Bruce):
- Summary: October Treasurer's Report (2014) states that; SCPN started with $1044.68 (as of September 14, 2014) and finished the month's cycle with $1435.81 (as of October 12, 2014). See posted Treasurer's Report for a detailed breakdown of expenses, finances and assets for the month/period of September 14, 2014 ? October 12, 2014.
- Ben motions to accept Treasurer's Report for July 2014, Leeanen 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
- Leeanen motions to accept September's (2014) revised minutes, Susan 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
· Events/Calendar (Susan):
- October 17: "Feast of our Ancestors" and SCPN elections to be held.
- October 24: Samhain ritual and Witches Ball.
- SCPN board has decided to cancel this year’s Mystic Fair event.
- November 2014: Artemsia is scheduled to teach songs for the upcoming Yule celebration/event in December.
- January 2015: Phoenix & Root may revisit the SCPN to hold (another) "Goddess of the Month" presentation.
- Irissonya may conduct a presentation in early 2015 on planning & conducting rituals.
· Action Items (To do list)J:
- Bruce to update SCPN Critical Business Calendar and to give to Ben to file.
- Shay's books to be placed or located in the LBAG book shelves library system.
- Bruce to research what it might cost to increase liability insurance coverage & what the potential increased coverage might provide.
- Leeanen to update archive of past speakers-events (which stopped in 2010).
- Status of Susan's LBAG key; replace?
- Helen to inquire about LBag keys.
- Bruce to give Ben Oberon's secretary box.
- Ben to bring copy of previous month's completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Board meeting adjourns @ 2:00 pm.