Meeting Minutes for January 11, 2015
Held @ Coffee Cats Café, Sebastopol, California
Present: Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce Wiley /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben Terra (Secretary), Storm, Leeanen Sidhe & Susan Small (on Helen"s cell phone).
- Meeting opens @ 11:30 am
· Treasurer's Report (Bruce):
- Summary: Treasurer's monthly report states that; SCPN started with $1556.91 (as of December 14, 2014) and finished the month's cycle with $1556.96 (as of January 11, 2015). See posted Treasurer's Report for a detailed breakdown of expenses, finances and assets for the month/period of December 14, 2014 - January 11, 2015.
- Leeanen motions to repay Bruce $20.00 for him covering SCPN's SS-100 form filing fee. Ben 2nds motion unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions to accept Treasurer's Report for January 11, 2015 , Storm 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions to accept December's (2014) revised minutes, Leeanen 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- January 16, 2015: Tanisia Greer to give presentation on 'Challenges of Pagans of Color'.
- February 2015: Solaris to give a presentation on 'Witch School-Corealian Tradition'.
- March 2015: Irisanya to give a presentation about creating & writing group rituals.
- April 2015: Phoenix & Root will revisit the SCPN to hold (another) 'Goddess of the Month' presentation.
- May 2015: Lizann Bassham, United Church of Christ Minister (Sebastopol) is to give a presentation on Witchcraft & Christianity called 'Christ in the Cauldron'.
- June 2015: Norma may conduct a presentation in altar building.
· Action Items (To do list)J:
- Bruce to update SCPN Critical Business Calendar and to give to Ben to file.
- Shay's books to be placed or located in the LBAG book shelves / library system.
- Bruce to research what it might cost to increase liability insurance coverage & what the potential increased coverage might provide.
- Leeanen to update archive of past speakers-events (which stopped in 2010).
- Helen to inquire about LBag keys.
- Helen to e-mail Leeanen URL addresses for the link to the 'Goddess of the Month' website.
- Ben to bring copy of previous month's completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Board meeting adjourns @ 1:30 pm.