Meeting Minutes for March 8, 2015
Held @ Coffee Cats Café, Sebastopol, California
Present: Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce Wiley /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben Terra (Secretary), Storm, Leeanen Sidhe & Lilith De Anu.
- Meeting opens @ 11:32 am
· Treasurer's Report (Bruce):
- Summary: Treasurer's monthly report states that; SCPN started with $1529.01 (as of February 8, 2015) and finished the month's cycle with $1550.44 (as of March 8, 2015). See posted Treasurer's Report for a detailed breakdown of expenses, finances and assets for the month/period of February 8, 2015 / March 8, 2015.
- Ben motions to repay Bruce $18.48 for USB cable purchase (for SCPN Projector). Leeanen 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions to accept Treasurer’s Report for January 11, 2015, Ben 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions to donate $100.00 for SCPN’s contribution to LBAG new sound system, Storm 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions to pay Susan no more than $100.00 for ‘Meet-Up Account’, Helen 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
- March 2015: Irisanya to give a presentation about creating & writing group rituals.
- April 2015: Phoenix & Root will revisit the SCPN to hold (another) "Goddess of the Month" presentation.
- May 2015: Lizann Bassham, United Church of Christ Minister/Reclaiming Witch is to give a presentation on Witchcraft & Christianity called "Christ in the Cauldron".
- June 2015: Norma may conduct a presentation in altar building.
- July 2015: Leeanen to do a presentation on "Seeds & Celebrating".
· Action Items (To do list)J:
- Shay's books to be placed or located in the LBAG book shelves/library system.
- Leeanen to update archive of past speakers-events (which stopped in 2010).
- Helen to inquire about LBag keys.
- Helen to e-mail Leeanen URL addresses for the link to the "Goddess of the Month" website.
- SCPN to see into campout reservations for the annual SCPN campout @ Bodega Bay (Doran Beach).
- Ben to bring copy of previous month's completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Board meeting adjourns @ 1:25 pm.