Meeting Minutes for September 13, 2015
Held @ Coffee Cats Café, Sebastopol, California
Present: Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce Wiley /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben Terra (Secretary), Storm, Leeanen Sidhe & Lilith De Anu.
- Meeting opens @ 11:30 am
· Treasurer’s Report (Bruce):
- Summary: Treasurer's monthly report for September 2015 states that; SCPN started with $1217.62 (as of August 9, 2015) and finished the month's cycle with $1265.65 (as of September 13, 2015). See posted Treasurer's Report for a detailed breakdown of expenses, finances and assets for the month/period of August 9, 2015 - September 13, 2015.
- Storm motions to accept Treasurer's Report for September 13, 2015, Bruce 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions to accept August 2015 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes, Leeanen 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions to allow up to $40.00 to be used to contribute to food fund for upcoming LBAG meeting . Ben 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
- Lilith motions to allocate $40.00 for prizes for hat contest on Samhain, Leeanen 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
- September 2015: Moonlight Ministries tentatively to give a presentation.
- October 2015 (2 dates): October 16; Yeshe Rabbit of CAYA Coven to give a presentation titled 'Sacred Herbs of Our Ancestors". October 23; Samhain & Witch's Ball.
- November 2015: Divination Night.
- December 2015: Yule.
- Nominations for SCPN Officer/Board positions are on line and nominations can be accepted on line. Nominations must be submitted by the end of September (2015). Note; an individual can nominate themselves.
- Lilith has reserved sites at Doran Beach for 2016 SCPN campout. Sites D & E at Miwok Campground have been reserved for August 12-13-14, 2016. Lilith will initially pay for the reservations and the SCPN will reimburse her within 12 months.
· Action Items (To do list)J:
- Shay's books to be placed or located in the LBAG book shelves - library system.
- Leeanen to update archive of past speakers-events (which stopped in 2010).
- Helen to inquire about LBag keys.
- Lilith to make a gluten free cake for Yule and SCPN's 15 year birthday.
- The SCPN Board to discuss January-February events; crafts orientated but specific crafts pending.
- Helen to inquire costs of SCPN postcards with Iris Anya, in time for SCPN's possible attendance at 2016 Mystic Fair.
- Ben offers to cover membership record keeping, talk with and coordinate with Lilith.
- Bruce volunteers to research ADA rules regarding criterion for service animals.
- Craft SCPN policy, statement and implementation criterion of pet/animal issue.
- Leeanen & Ben have made a proposal for Samhain ritual-event.
- Ben to bring copy of previous month's completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Board meeting adjourns at 1:53 pm.