Meeting Minutes for November 8, 2015
Held @ Coffee Cats Café, Sebastopol, California
Present: Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce Willey /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben Terra (Secretary), Storm Goranson, Leeanen Sidhe & Jeannie Armstrong.
- Meeting opens @ 11:07 am
· Treasurer's Report (Bruce):
- Summary: Treasurer's monthly report for November 2015 states that; SCPN started with $1282.72 (as of October 11, 2015) and finished the month's cycle with $1365.15 (as of November 8, 2015). See posted Treasurer's Report for a detailed breakdown of expenses, finances and assets for the month/period of October 11, 2015 - November 8, 2015.
- Leeanen motions to accept Treasurer's Report for September 13, 2015, Jeannie 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions to accept October 2015 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes, Storm 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
· Other Activities:
- Bruce motions to accept SCPN's election results held on October 16, 2015 for the SCPN 2015-2016 SCPN Board Members. Leeanen 2nd's motion, unanimously passed. Results are as follows: President; Helen Willey, Treasurer; Bruce Willey, Secretary; Ben Reimann, General Board Members; Linda Johnson, Lilith De Anu, Jeannie Armstrong and Storm Goranson (ballots were counted by a non SCPN member and all candidates were elected).
- Leeanen approximately 95% complete on archiving past speakers.
- November 2015: Divination Night.
- December 2015: Yule, SCPN's 15 year anniversary. Jeannie Armstrong and her daughter Emilyn are slated to lead Yule ritual, title pending.
- January 2016: Leeanen and Ben to do a crafts presentation, making bee houses for native bees.
- Lilith tentatively slated to do a crafts presentation for February 2016.
· Action Items (To do list):
- Shay's books to be placed or located in the LBAG book shelves / library system.
- Helen to inquire about LBag keys.
- Lilith to make a gluten free cake for Yule and SCPN's 15 year birthday and she is to prepare a Yule turkey feast.
- The SCPN Board to discuss January-February events; crafts orientated but specific crafts pending.
- Helen to inquire costs of SCPN postcards with Iris Anya, in time for SCPN's possible attendance at 2016 Mystic Fair.
- Ben offers to cover membership record keeping, talk with and coordinate with Lilith.
- Jeannie to take over further research on ADA (service animals) issue at the state level guidelines and overlap with federal guidelines.
- Helen to send Leeanen an updated, contemporary list of SCPN By Laws so that Leeanen can convert the By Law list to PDF format and to post them on the E-List.
- Bruce to provide Ben with a list of paid members and when paid.
- Ben to bring copy of previous month’s completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Board meeting adjourns at 2:10 pm.