Meeting Minutes for January 10, 2016
Held @ Coffee Cats Café, Sebastopol, California
Present: Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce Willey /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben Terra (Secretary), Storm Goranson, Leeanen Sidhe, Lilith De Anu & Jeannie Armstrong.
- Meeting opens @ 11:27 am
· Treasurer's Report (Bruce):
- Summary: Treasurer's monthly report for January 2016 states that; SCPN started with $1615.20 (as of December 13, 2015) and finished the month's cycle with $1615.25 (as of January 10, 2016). See posted Treasurer's Report for a detailed breakdown of expenses, finances and assets for the month/period of December 13, 2015 - January 10, 2016.
- Bruce deposited $495.00 to bank account from cash box. The bank statement shows deposit (January 4, 2016).
- Bruce motions to accept Treasurer's Report for December 13, 2015 - January 10, 2016, Leeanen 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions to accept November 2015 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes, Storm 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions to accept December 2015 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes, Leeanen 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
· Other Activities:
- Bruce investigated Insurance amount/coverage (approximately $250.00 cost/$ 1 million coverage). It was determined that the SCPN cannot afford more coverage under the current annual budget.
- With Jennie's investigation regarding the animal issue; it is not clear that the SCPN can get a definitive legal (state) mandate-reference to show people with animals at the LBAG. However, the SCPN can display a sign that misbehaving or disruptive animals can be asked to be removed from the LBAG (or other SCPN public events).
- Bruce motions to allocate up to $50.00 to Jennie for acquiring plastic nametags. Ben 2nd's motion, unanimously passed.
- January 2016: Lasara Firefox presenting the "5 Fold Goddess".
- February 2016: Leeanen to do a crafts presentation, making bee houses for native bees.
- March 2016: Irisanya to give a presentation about creating, writing and expanding skill sets for group rituals.
- April 2016: Tiana Cicca to do a presentation on Eco-psychology.
- SCPN October 2016 schedule has been established. Samhain gathering will be held on October 28, 2016 and the usual SCPN gathering on the 3rd Friday of the month (October 21, 2016).
- February 2016 Board Meeting to be held at a private residence-location. Address available upon request (Lilith@sonic.net). A breakfast pot luck will also occur at this SCPN Board Meeting (February 14, 2016).
· Action Items (To do list)J:
- Shay's books to be placed or located in the LBAG book shelves / library system.
- Helen to inquire about LBag keys.
- Helen to inquire costs of SCPN postcards with Iris Anya, in time for SCPN's possible attendance at 2016 Mystic Fair.
- Ben offers to cover membership record keeping, talk with and coordinate with Lilith.
- Helen to send Leeanen an updated, contemporary list of SCPN By Laws so that Leeanen can convert the By Law list to PDF format and to post them on the E-List.
- Bruce to provide Ben with a list of paid members and when paid.
- Lilith to provide Ben with digital data of membership list.
- Ben to bring copy of previous month’s completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Board meeting adjourns at 2:20 pm.