Meeting Minutes for April 10, 2016
Held @ Lilith De Anu's residence, Santa Rosa, California
Present: †Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce Willey /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben Terra (Secretary), Leeanen Sidhe, Lilith De Anu & Jeannie Armstrong.
- †Meeting opens @ 11:25 am
-† Leeanen reads March 2016 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes and motions to accept the amended version of the March 2016 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes, Bruce 2nds motion, unanimously passed. †
∑ Treasurerís Report (Bruce):
- Summary for March - April (2016):† Treasurer's monthly report for April 2016 states that; SCPN started with $1630.35 (as of March 13, 2016) and finished the month's cycle with $1385.95 (as of March 13, 2016). See posted Treasurer's Report for a detailed breakdown of expenses, finances and assets for the month/period of March 13, 2016 - April 10, 2016.
- Jeannie motions to accept Treasurer's Report for March - April 2016, Ben 2nds motion, unanimously passed.†
- Note: Bruce was unable to bring physical copies of the Treasurer's reports and the SCPN bank statements for February and March (2016) due to printer difficulties.
∑ Other† Activities:
- Bruce states that he needs $100.00 for acquiring a new SCPN gift card. Ben motions to give Bruce $100.00 from SCPN funds to acquire a new SCPN gift card, Leeanen 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- Ben motions to reimburse Bruce $24.37 for the SCPN Domain name cost, not $23.00, Leeanen 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- Leeanen motions to authorize Bruce to pay up to $300.00 for LBAG annual dues (for 2015-2016), Jeannie 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- Leeanen motions to give Tanisia Greer $50.00 instead of the usual $25.00 for the presenter's gas stipend; Lilith 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- SCPN Board's monthly meeting will now be held at Lilith De Anu's residence unless otherwise noted, in which case the SCPN will meet at the Coffee Katz in Sebastopol. Paid SCPN members are free to join SCPN Board meetings at Lilith's and non-members can join as a guest of active SCPN Board members. Jeannie motions to implement this new SCPN Board meeting routine, Leeanen 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
††††††† ††††††††††††††† ††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
- April 2016: Tiana Cicco to give a presentation on Eco-psychology.
- May 2016: Tanisia Greer to give a presentation on Reiki.
- June 2016: Raina Woolfolk to give a presentation on metaphysical /mystical properties of stones and local field collection opportunities .
- July 2016: Lasara Firefox to give a presentation on a different way at looking at the goddess, "5-fold goddess".
- August 2016: Mark Green to give a presentation on non-deity paganism or "Atheo-Paganism".
- September 2016: Open.
- October 2016: October 21; "What is remembered, lives on": A Samhain based, participation orientated event where people are invited to share their stories of the beloved-ancestors important to them; cultural, spiritual or ancestors-family based. Also the SCPN will conduct its annual board elections. †October 28; SCPN Samhain ritual along with the annual SCPN witches ball.
- November 2016: Divination Night.
- December 2016: Yule and feast.
∑ Action Items (To do list)J:
- Shay's books to be placed or located in the LBAG book shelves / library system.
- Helen to inquire about LBag keys.
- Helen to inquire costs of SCPN postcards with Irisanya, in time for SCPN's possible attendance at 2016 Mystic Fair.
- Ben offers to cover membership record keeping, talk with and coordinate with Lilith.
- Helen to send Leeanen an updated, contemporary list of SCPN By Laws so that Leeanen can convert the By Law list to PDF format and to post them on the E-List.
- Bruce to provide Ben with a list of paid members and when paid.
- Ben to bring copy of previous month's completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
†Board meeting adjourns at 1:35 pm.