Meeting Minutes for September 11, 2016
Held @ Lilith De Anu's residence, Santa Rosa, California
Present: Bruce Willey /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben Terra (Secretary), Leeanen Sidhe, Lilith De Anu & Jeannie Armstrong.
- Meeting opens @ 11:25 am
- Ben reads July 2016 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes and Bruce motions to accept the July 2016 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes, Jeannie 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- Note: SCPN Board elected to not hold a board meeting for August (2016).
· Treasurer's Report (Bruce):
- Summary for July - August (2016): Treasurer's monthly report for August 2016 states that; SCPN started with $839.02 (as of July 10, 2016) and finished the months cycle with $1133.73 (as of August 12, 2016). See posted Treasurer's Report for a detailed breakdown of expenses, finances and assets for the month/period of July 10, 2016 - August 12, 2016.
- Bruce motions to accept July - August 2016 Treasurer's Report, Jeannie 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- Summary for August (2016) - September (2016): Treasurer's monthly report for September 2016 states that; SCPN started with $1133.73 (as of August 12, 2016) and finished the month’s cycle with $1157.78 (as of September 11, 2016). See posted Treasurer's Report for a detailed breakdown of expenses, finances and assets for the month/period of August 12, 2016 - September 11, 2016.
- Bruce motions to accept August - September 2016 Treasurer's Report, Ben 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce will need to spend $25.00 for the annual California Intermotion Filing Fee.
- Bruce motions to pay Anna-Lisa $160.00 she lent the SCPN for the 2017 campout reservation fee, Leeanen 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- Leeanen motions to repay Lilith the cost to acquire 2 rolls of raffle tickets from Staples (approximately $18.95), Ben 2nd’s motion, unanimously passed.
· Other Activities:
- SCPN Board's monthly meeting will now be held at Lilith De Anu's residence unless otherwise noted, in which case the SCPN will meet at the Coffee Katz in Sebastopol. Paid SCPN members are free to join SCPN Board meetings at Lilith's and non-members can join as a guest of active SCPN Board members.
- Anna-Lisa has accepted her nomination to be a general SCPN board member 2016-2017.
- Leeanen volunteers to construct SCPN election ballots for 2016-2017.
- Lilith motions to accept proposal of doing monthly door prizes, Jeannie 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- September 2016: Gretchen will give a presentation on circle casting, drawing magical boundaries and containers.
- October 2016: October 21; ‘What is remembered, lives on”: A Samhain based, participation orientated event where people are invited to share their stories of the beloved-ancestors important to them; cultural, spiritual or ancestors-family based. Also the SCPN will conduct its annual board elections. October 28; SCPN Samhain ritual along with the annual SCPN witches ball.
- November 2016: Divination Night.
- December 2016: Yule and feast.
- January 2017: Yeshe Rabbit to give a presentation on Caya Coven.
· Action Items (To do list)J:
- Shay's books to be placed or located in the LBAG book shelves/library system.
- Helen to inquire about LBag keys.
- Bruce to provide Ben with a list of paid members and when paid.**
- Jeannie to research/investigate Redwood Credit Union account information for nonprofits.**
- Bruce to log onto Paypal concerning memberships to relay any relevant information to Ben.
- Bruce to construct a SCPN annual cash-flow assessment/expense report and email a copy to all board members. **
- Bruce to give Jeannie a copy of Exchange Bank account statement for Jeannie's continued research into Redwood Credit Union availability for an SCPN bank account.
- Ben to bring copy of previous month's completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Board meeting adjourns at 1:45 pm.