Meeting Minutes for October 9, 2016
Held @ Lilith De Anu's residence, Santa Rosa, California
Present: Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce Willey /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben Terra (Secretary), Leeanen Sidhe, Lilith De Anu & Jeannie Armstrong.
- Meeting opens @ 11:15 am
- Ben reads September 2016 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes and Bruce motions to accept the September 2016 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes, Jeannie 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
· Treasurer's Report (Bruce):
- Summary for September (2016) - October (2016): Treasurer's monthly report for October 2016 states that; SCPN started with $1157.78 (as of September 11, 2016) and finished the months cycle with $1296.10 (as of October 9, 2016). See posted Treasurer's Report for a detailed breakdown of expenses, finances and assets for the month/period of September 11, 2016 - October 9, 2016.
- Bruce motions to accept September 2016 - October 2016 Treasurer's Report, Jeannie 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions to spend $25.00 on business card stock for Anna-Lisa to make business cards for the SCPN, Jeannie 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
· Other Activities:
- SCPN Board's monthly meeting will now be held at Lilith De Anu's residence unless otherwise noted, in which case the SCPN will meet at the Coffee Katz in Sebastopol. Paid SCPN members are free to join SCPN Board meetings at Lilith's and non-members can join as a guest of active SCPN Board members.
- Anna-Lisa has accepted her nomination to be a general SCPN board member 2016-2017.
- Leeanen volunteers to construct SCPN election ballots for 2016-2017.
- October 2016: October 21; "What is remembered, lives on": A Samhain based, participation orientated event where people are invited to share their stories of the beloved-ancestors important to them; cultural, spiritual or ancestors-family based. Also the SCPN will conduct its annual board elections. October 28; SCPN Samhain ritual along with the annual SCPN witches ball.
- November 2016: Divination Night.
- December 2016: Yule and feast. Yule ritual open to volunteers (submitted by November 10, 2016 and pending with approval of the SCPN Board. For more information, go to email@example.com).
- January 2017: Yeshe Rabbit to give a presentation on Caya Coven (tentative).
- February 2017: SCPN movie night.
- March 2017: Irisanya slated to give a presentation on ritual skills. Details are still open.
· Action Items (To do list):
- Shay's books to be placed or located in the LBAG book shelves / library system.
- Helen to inquire about LBag keys.
- Bruce to provide Ben with a list of paid members and when paid.**
- Jeannie to research/investigate Redwood Credit Union account information for nonprofits.**
- Bruce to log onto Paypal concerning memberships to relay any relevant information to Ben.
- Bruce to give Jeannie a copy of Exchange Bank account statement for Jeannie’s continued research into Redwood Credit Union availability for an SCPN bank account.
- Lilith to send Anna-Lisa the business card art design.
- Ben to bring copy of previous month’s completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Board meeting adjourns
at 3:00 pm.