Meeting Minutes for February 12, 2017
Held @ Lilith De Anu's residence, Santa Rosa, California
Present: Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce Willey /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben Terra (Secretary), Leeanen Sidhe, Lilith De Anu.
- Meeting opens @ 11:26 am
- Ben reads December 2016 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes and Bruce motions to accept the December 2016 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes, Leeanen 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
· Treasurer's Report (Bruce):
- Summary for January (2017) - February (2017): Treasurer's monthly report for February 2017 states that; SCPN started with $1610.29 (as of January 8, 2017) and finished the monthly cycle with $1650.39 (as of February 12, 2017). See posted Treasurer's Report for a detailed breakdown of expenses, finances and assets for the month/period of January 8, 2017 - February 12, 2017.
- Leeanen motions to accept January 2017 - February 2017 Treasurer's Report, Lilith 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
· Other Activities:
- SCPN Board's monthly meeting will now be held at Lilith De Anu's residence unless otherwise noted, in which case the SCPN will meet at the Coffee Katz in Sebastopol. Paid SCPN members are free to join SCPN Board meetings at Lilith's and non-members can join as a guest of active SCPN Board members.
- Bruce motions to repay Helen $130.00 for the cost of "Meetup" for 2016 (2 bills) that Helen paid from her own personal funds. Leeanen 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions to have the SCPN Board sign the online declaration-petition-statement of conscious to the elected representatives of Sonoma County "It won't happen here" signed by 140 faith based and business organizations in Sonoma County, Leeanen 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- February 2017: SCPN movie night "Mother Wove the Morning".
- March 2017: Irisanya slated to give a presentation on ritual skills. Details are still open.
- April 2017: Julianne Skai Arbor ("Tree Girl") to give a presentation on her new book (pending).
· Action Items (To do list)J:
- Shay"s books to be placed or located in the LBAG book shelves ? library system.
- Helen to inquire about LBag keys.
- Bruce to provide Ben with a list of paid members and when paid.**
- Bruce to log onto Paypal concerning memberships to relay any relevant information to Ben.
- Lilith to send Anna-Lisa the business card art design.
- Leeanen & Ben to send a thank you card to Katarina for her &20.00 donation.
- SCPN (Helen) to contact the LBAG for booking of October 2017 second event reservation (October 27 or November 3, 2017).
- Ben to bring copy of previous month’s completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
- Bruce motions to adjourn SCPN February Board Meeting, Ben 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
Board meeting adjourns at 2:05 pm.