Meeting Minutes for March 12, 2017
Held @ Lilith De Anu's residence, Santa Rosa, California
Present: Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce Willey /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben Terra (Secretary), Leeanen Sidhe, Jeannie Armstrong, Lilith De Anu.
- Meeting opens @ 11:55 am
- Bruce motions to delay the reading of January 2017 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes until the January (2017) minutes are posted on the SCPN Biz List, Leeanen 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- Ben reads February 2017 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes and Bruce motions to accept the February 2017 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes, Lillith 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
· Treasurer’s Report (Bruce):
- Summary for February (2017) - March (2017): Treasurer's monthly report for March 2017 states that; SCPN started with $1650.39 (as of February 12, 2017) and finished the monthly cycle with $1683.02 (as of March 12, 2017). See posted Treasurer's Report for a detailed breakdown of expenses, finances and assets for the month/period of February 12, 2017 - March 12, 2017.
- Jeannie motions to accept February 2017 - March 2017 Treasurer's Report, Leeanen 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
· Other Activities:
- SCPN Board's monthly meeting will now be held at Lilith De Anu's residence unless otherwise noted, in which case the SCPN will meet at the Coffee Katz in Sebastopol. Paid SCPN members are free to join SCPN Board meetings at Lilith's and non-members can join as a guest of active SCPN Board members.
- Leeanen motions to allow Bruce to spend up to $675.00 for SCPNs annual liability insurance (by Thursday, March 15, 2017), Jeannie 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- Lilith motions to be allowed to spend up to $25.00 for generic nametags, Bruce 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
- March 2017: Irisanya slated to give a presentation on ritual skills development.
- April 2017: Julianne Skai Arbor ("Tree Girl") to give a presentation on her new book (pending).
- May 2017: Isis Oasis to give a presentation on Egyptian goddesses and food.
- SCPN has secured October 27, 2017 as its 2nd event in October (with/at the LBAG)which will be the date for the SCPNs annual ‘Witches Ball’.
· Action Items (To do list)J:
- Shay's books to be placed or located in the LBAG book shelves / library system.
- Helen to inquire about LBag keys.
- Bruce to provide Ben with a list of paid members and when paid.
- Lilith to send Anna-Lisa the business card art design.
- Leeanen & Ben to visit RCU on Monday, March 13 (2017) to inquire about the possibility of using RCU for SCPNs liability insurance provider and then communicating any relevant information back to Bruce.
- Ben to bring copy of previous month’s completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
- Ben motions to adjourn SCPN February Board Meeting, Bruce 2nds motion, unanimously passed.
Board meeting adjourns at 3:30 pm.