Minutes for February 11, 2018
††††† ††††††††††††††††††††††††††Held @ Lilith De Anuís residence, Santa Rosa, California†††† ††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† †
Present: ††Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben /Terra (Secretary), Leeanen Sidhe, Jeannie and Lilith.
- †Meeting opens @ 11:33 am
-† Ben reads January 2018 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes and Bruce motions to accept the January 2018 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes, Leeanen 2nds motion, unanimously passed. †
∑ Treasurerís Report (Bruce):
- Summary for January (2017) Ė February (2018):† Treasurerís monthly report for February 2018 states that; SCPN started with $1462.33 (as of January 14, 2018) and finished the monthly cycle with $1445.35 (as of February 11, 2018).
- Jeannie motions to accept the February 2018 Treasurerís Report, Ben 2nds motion, unanimously passed.†
- Bruce motions to accept the revised January 2018 Treasurerís Report, Jeannie 2nds motion, unanimously passed.†
- SCPN Board members would like to acknowledge the Treasurerís ongoing hard work and for putting up with the other sometimes picky SCPN Board members. †††††
∑ Other† Activities:
- SCPN Boardís monthly meeting will now be held at Lilith De Anuís residence unless otherwise noted, in which case the SCPN will meet at the Coffee Katz in Sebastopol. Paid SCPN members are free to join SCPN Board meetings at Lilithís and non-members can join as a guest of active SCPN Board members.
- Treasurerís financial monthly report will now be done from the first of the month to the first of the following month and not from one monthly board meeting to the next. This will result in a possibility of financial activity that may be conducted in the early part of any given month and not be shown in the same monthsí Treasurerís report which concludes at the change of the two adjacent months but be shown in the subsequent month. The Treasurer will make a note of any financial activity that occurs from the first of the month to the date of the subsequent SCPN Board meeting in the Treasurerís report at the aforementioned monthly SCPN Board meeting. †
- Bruce motions to accept the 2017 annual SCPN (financial) Report, Jeannie 2nds motion, unanimously passed.† ††
∑ Events/Calendar:† †
- February 2018: SCPN movie night.
- March 2018: Gretchen Williams to give a presentation on spellwork with tarot cards.
- April 2018: Niki to give a presentation on building faerie houses.
∑ Action Items (To do list)J:
- Shayís books to be placed or located in the LBAG book shelves Ė library system. †
- Leeanen to do a redesign of SCPN business card.
- Discuss researching accepting payments via smart-phones using an app that is a credit card reader.
- Discuss how to expand membership.
- Discuss the possibility of implementing the ability to make cauldron donations electronically.†
- Revisit the issue of purchasing $35.00 gadget ďChromecastĒ that makes the SCPN projector compatible with contemporary electronic device(s).
- Can SCPN Board members make, purchase or †provide services as incentive(s) for SCPN membership.
- In 2018, start recruiting Div Night readers in September (2018). Possible locations/events in which to connect with potentially willing readers to donate their time for one evening for the SCPN could be Sonoma Countyís annual Mystic Fair and the weekly Ďmini fairí at SOFA (south of A Street in Santa Rosa). Propose to prospective readers that they can use SCPNís Div Night event as a venue in which hand out their business cards or other literature pertaining to their crafts/businesses.
- Ben to develop an Excel spread-sheet for Bruce to record and tally membership information (in reference to the SCPNís Ď3 point programí.
- Bruce to meet with Insurance broker. If any e-mail or phone communication between February-March (2018) with other SCPN Board members and any subsequent voting is required, Ben permits Leeanen to vote for him if he is not available (proxy vote).
- Leeanen to acquire the Paypal Ďcodeí from Lilith and Bruce so that leeanen (web mistress) can fix the Paypal button.
- Ben to bring copy of previous monthís completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
SCPN Board meeting adjourns at 3:00 pm.