Meeting Minutes for January 13, 2019
Held at a SCPN Board memberís residence, Santa Rosa, California
Present: ††Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben /Terra (Secretary), Leeanen, Gretchen, Roger and Lorraine.
- †Meeting opens @ 5:52 p.m.
-† Ben reads December 2018 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes.†Gretchen motions to accept the December 2018 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes, Bruce seconds the motion, unanimously passed.†
∑ Treasurerís Report (Bruce):
- Summary for December (2018):†Treasurerís monthly report for December 2018 states that; as of November 30, 2018 SCPNís total assets were $1159.31 and as of December 31, 2018 SCPNís total assets are $1180.04.
- Gretchen motions to accept December 2018 Treasurerís Report, Leeanen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.†† ††
- SCPN Board members would like to acknowledge the Treasurerís ongoing hard work and for putting up with the other sometimes picky SCPN Board members.
∑ Web Mistress Report (Leeanen):
∑ Other† Activities:
- Leeanen motions to reimburse Helen $10.89 she spent out of pocket for Yule tea lights, Lorraine seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions to acknowledge Gretchenís generous donation of $50.00 Yule tree for the SCPN, Leeanen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
- Bruce motions to allot up to $15.00 for Leeanen & Ben to recon Staples for nametags (plastic sleeves and† stickers), Gretchen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
- Ben motions to accept SCPNís annual Treasurerís Report, Gretchen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.††† †††
∑ Events/Calendar:† †
- Jan. 2019: Gwion to lead in a drum circle.
- Feb. 2019: SCPN movie Night with a showing ĎThe labyrinthí with David Bowie.
- March 2019: Open
- April 2019: Jan Ogren†tentatively, topic open
∑ Action Items (To do list):
- Leeanen to do a redesign of SCPN business card.†
- Start recruiting Div Night readers in September (2019). Possible locations/events in which to connect with potentially willing readers to donate their time for one evening for the SCPN. Propose to prospective readers that they can use SCPNís Div Night event as a venue in which hand out their business cards or other literature pertaining to their crafts/businesses.
- Bruce to develop an Excel spread-sheet †to record and tally membership information (in reference to the SCPNís 3-point program).
- Ben to bring copy of previous monthís completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
SCPN Board meeting adjourns at 7:57 pm.