Meeting Minutes for February 10, 2019
Held at a SCPN Board memberís residence, Santa Rosa, California
Present: ††Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben /Terra (Secretary), Leeanen, Gretchen, Roger and Lorraine.
- †Meeting opens @ 5:00 p.m.
-† Ben reads January 2019 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes.† Leeanen motions to accept the January 2019 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes, Bruce seconds the motion, unanimously passed.†
∑ Treasurerís Report (Bruce):
- Summary for January (2019):† Treasurerís monthly report for January 2019 states that; as of December 31, 2018 SCPNís total assets were $1180.04 and as of January 31, 2019 SCPNís total assets are $1250.88.
- Ben motions to accept January 2019 Treasurerís Report, Gretchen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
- Gretchen motions to allow Bruce to pay $350.00 for SCPN annual insurance bill, Leeanen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.† ††††
- SCPN Board members would like to acknowledge the Treasurerís ongoing hard work and for putting up with the other sometimes picky SCPN Board members.
∑ Web Mistress Report (Leeanen):
∑ Other† Activities:
- Bruce motions to allot up to $15.00 for Leeanen & Ben to recon Staples for nametags (plastic sleeves and stickers), Gretchen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
††† ††† †††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
∑ Events/Calendar:† †
- Feb. 2019: SCPN movie Night with a showing ĎThe labyrinthí with David Bowie.
- March 2019: SCPN board members to perform an Ostara ritual.
- April 2019: Jan Ogren to give a presentation on shamanic journeys.
∑ Action Items (To do list):
- Leeanen to do a redesign of SCPN business card.†
- Start recruiting Div Night readers in September (2019). Possible locations/events in which to connect with potentially willing readers to donate their time for one evening for the SCPN. Propose to prospective readers that they can use SCPNís Div Night event as a venue in which hand out their business cards or other literature pertaining to their crafts/businesses.
- Bruce to develop an Excel spread-sheet to record and tally membership information (in reference to the SCPNís 3-point program).
- Ben to bring copy of previous monthís completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Bruce motions to adjourn the SCPN February (2019) Board meeting Gretchen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.†SCPN February adjourns at 6:48 pm.