Meeting Minutes for March 10, 2019
Held at a SCPN Board member's residence, Santa Rosa, California
Present: Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben /Terra (Secretary), Leeanen, Gretchen, Roger and Lorraine.
- †Meeting opens @ 3:15 p.m.
-† Leeanen reads February 2019 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes.† Gretchen motions to accept the February 2019 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes, Bruce seconds the motion, unanimously passed.†
∑ Treasurer's Report (Bruce):
- Summary for February (2019):† Treasurer's monthly report for February 2019 states that; as of January 31, 2018 SCPN's total assets were $1250.88 and as of February 28, 2019 SCPN's total assets are $1242.61.
- Gretchen motions to accept February 2019 Treasurerís Report, Leeanen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.† ††††
- SCPN Board members would like to acknowledge the Treasurerís ongoing hard work and for putting up with the other sometimes picky SCPN Board members.
∑ Web Mistress Report (Leeanen):
- Leeanen motions to remove the Zazzle link from SCPN website due to lack of interest and activity, Gretchen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
- Leeanen motions to post the monthly SCPN Board approved minutes to the SCPN e-list due to wed mistress's temporary loss of internet access, Gretchen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
- Leeanen motions to amend or change the home page on the SCPN website, Gretchen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
∑ Other Activities:
- Bruce motions to allot up to $15.00 for Leeanen & Ben to recon Staples for nametags (plastic sleeves and stickers), Gretchen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
††† ††† †††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
∑ Events/Calendar:† †
- March 2019: SCPN board members to perform an Ostara ritual.
- April 2019: Jan Ogren to give a presentation on shamanic journeys.
∑ Action Items (To do list):
- Leeanen to do a redesign of SCPN business card(s).†
- Start recruiting Div Night readers in September (2019). Possible locations/events in which to connect with potentially willing readers to donate their time for one evening for the SCPN. Propose to prospective readers that they can use SCPN's Div Night event as a venue in which hand out their business cards or other literature pertaining to their crafts/businesses.
- Bruce to develop an Excel spread-sheet to record and tally membership information (in reference to the SCPN's "3 point program".
- The SCPN Board to discuss whether or not to continue SCPN website, and just use Facebook and e-mail.
- Ben to bring copy of previous months completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Ben motions to adjourn the SCPN March (2019) Board meeting Gretchen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
SCPN March 2019 Board Meeting adjourns at 6:00 pm.