Meeting Minutes for April 14, 2019
Held at a SCPN Board memberís residence, Santa Rosa, California
Present: ††Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben /Terra (Secretary), Leeanen, Gretchen & Roger.
- †Meeting opens @ 3:20 p.m.
-† Leeanen reads the March 2019 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes.† Leeanen motions to accept the March 2019 SCPN Board Meeting Minutes, Roger seconds the motion, unanimously passed.†
∑ Treasurerís Report (Bruce):
- Summary for March (2019):† Treasurerís monthly report for March 2019 states that; as of February 28, 2019 SCPNís total assets were $1242.61 and as of March 31, 2019 SCPNís total assets are $897.75.
- Ben motions to accept March 2019 Treasurerís Report, Gretchen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.† ††††
- SCPN Board members would like to acknowledge the Treasurerís ongoing hard work and for putting up with the other sometimes picky SCPN Board members.
∑ Web Mistress Report (Leeanen):
∑ Other† Activities:
- Lorraine has chosen to resign from the 2018-2019 SCPN Board.
- Leeanen motions to reimburse Helen $45.00 for new LBAG key, Bruce seconds the motion, unanimously passed.†
††† ††† †††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
∑ Events/Calendar:† ††
- April 2019: Jan Ogren to give a presentation on shamanic journeys.
- May 2019: Bruce, Ben and Leeanen to do a presentation/ritual dealing with the element of Water.
∑ Action Items (To do list):
- Leeanen to do a redesign of SCPN business card(s).†
- Start recruiting Div Night readers in September (2019). Possible locations/events in which to connect with potentially willing readers to donate their time for one evening for the SCPN. Propose to prospective readers that they can use SCPNís Div Night event as a venue in which hand out their business cards or other literature pertaining to their crafts/businesses.
- Bruce to develop an Excel spread-sheet to record and tally membership information (in reference to the SCPNís Ď3 point programí.
- The SCPN Board to discuss whether or not to continue SCPN website, and just use Facebook and e-mail.
- Ben to bring copy of previous monthís completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Bruce motions to adjourn the SCPN March (2019) Board meeting Gretchen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.† SCPN March 2019 Board Meeting adjourns at 6:00 pm.