Meeting Minutes for June 9, 2019
Held at a SCPN Board memberís residence, Santa Rosa, California
Present: Helen/Hawk (President), Bruce /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben /Terra (Secretary), Leeanen, Gretchen & Roger.
- †Meeting opens @ 3:35 p.m.
-† The May SCPN Board Meeting did not have a quorum, so an informal meeting was held. ††
∑ Treasurerís Report (Bruce):
- Summary for May (2019):†Treasurerís monthly report for May 2019 states that; as of April 30, 2019 SCPNís total assets were $908.48 and as of May 31, 2019 SCPNís total assets are $499.02.
- Gretchen motions to accept May 2019 Treasurerís Report, Ben seconds the motion, unanimously passed.† ††††
- SCPN Board members would like to acknowledge the Treasurerís ongoing hard work and for putting up with the other sometimes picky SCPN Board members.
- The annual P.O. Box fee due in June which is $106.00.
∑ Web Mistress Report (Leeanen):
- †Leeanen to write up a plea to/for the SCPN membership for funding or the SCPN may fold at Yule (2019). Statement to be posted after the SCPN Boardís review and approval (thru e-mail).
∑ Other† Activities:
††† ††† †††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
∑ Events/Calendar:† ††
- June 2019: Continuation of the element series; honoring fire led by Bruce and Gretchen.
- July 2019: Continuation of the element series; honoring air led by Bruce and Helen.
- August 2019: Continuation of the element series; honoring earth led by Ben and Leeanen.
- September 2019: Continuation of the element series; honoring spirit/center/mystery.
- October 2019:
- November 1, 2019: The annual SCPN Witchís Ball.
- November 15, 2019: The annual SCPN Divination night.
- December 2019: The annual SCPN Yule Feast.
∑ Action Items (To do list):
- Leeanen to do a redesign of SCPN business card(s).†
- Start recruiting Div Night readers in September (2019). Possible locations/events in which to connect with potentially willing readers to donate their time for one evening for the SCPN. Propose to prospective readers that they can use SCPNís Div Night event as a venue in which hand out their business cards or other literature pertaining to their crafts/businesses.
- Bruce to develop an Excel spread-sheet to record and tally membership information (in reference to the SCPNís Ď3 point programí.
- The SCPN Board to discuss whether or not to continue SCPN website, and just use Facebook and e-mail.
- Ben to bring copy of previous monthís completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Bruce motions to adjourn the SCPN March (2019) Board meeting Leeanen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.† SCPN June 2019 Board Meeting adjourns at 5:15 pm.