Meeting Minutes for September 8, 2019
Held at a SCPN Board member's residence, Santa Rosa, California
Present: Bruce /Thermal (Treasurer), Ben /Terra (Secretary), Leeanen, Gretchen & Roger.
- Meeting opens @ 3:20 p.m.
- Ben reads July 2019 Board Meeting minutes and Bruce motions to accept July 2019 Board Meeting minutes, Leeanen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
- SCPN did not hold a board meeting in August.
· Treasurer's Report (Bruce):
- Summary for July (2019): Treasurer's monthly report for July 2019 states that; as of June 30, 2019 SCPN's total assets were $451.75 and as of July 31, 2019 SCPN's total assets are $487.48.
- Leeanen motions to accept July 2019 Treasurer's Report, Gretchen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
- Summary for August (2019): Treasurer's monthly report for August 2019 states that; as of July 31, 2019 SCPN's total assets were $487.48 and as of August 31, 2019 SCPN's total assets are $428.05.
- Ben motions to accept August 2019 Treasurer's Report, Roger seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
- SCPN Board members would like to acknowledge the Treasurer’s ongoing hard work and for putting up with the other sometimes picky SCPN Board members.
· Web Mistress Report (Leeanen):
- Web site is functional.
· Other Activities:
- September 2019: Mabon/harvest ritual lead by Leeanen.
- October 18 2019: SCPN annual board member elections and Continuation of the element series; honoring spirit/center/mystery.
- November 1, 2019: The annual SCPN Witch’s Ball.
- November 15, 2019: The annual SCPN Divination night.
- December 2019: The annual SCPN Yule Feast.
· Action Items (To do list):
- Leeanen to do a redesign of SCPN business card(s).
- Start recruiting Div Night readers in September (2019). Possible locations/events in which to connect with potentially willing readers to donate their time for one evening for the SCPN. Propose to prospective readers that they can use SCPN’s Div Night event as a venue in which hand out their business cards or other literature pertaining to their crafts/businesses.
- Bruce to develop an Excel spread-sheet to record and tally membership information (in reference to the SCPN's "3 point program".
- The SCPN Board to discuss whether or not to continue SCPN website, or just use Facebook and e-mail.
- Ben to bring copy of previous months completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Bruce motions to adjourn the SCPN September (2019) Board meeting, Ben seconds the motion, unanimously passed. SCPN September 2019 Board Meeting adjourns at 4:50 pm.