Meeting Minutes for October 13, 2019
Held at a SCPN Board member's residence, Santa Rosa, California
Present: Bruce /Thermal (Treasurer), Helen / Hawk (President), Ben /Terra (Secretary), Leeanen, Gretchen & Roger.
- Meeting opens @ 3:20 p.m.
- Ben reads September 2019 Board Meeting minutes and Bruce motions to accept September 2019 Board Meeting minutes, Leeanen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
· Treasurer's Report (Bruce):
- Summary for September (2019): Treasurer's monthly report for September 2019 states that; as of August 31, 2019 SCPN's total assets were $428.05 and as of September 30, 2019 SCPN's total assets are $435.78.
- Ben motions to accept September 2019 Treasurer's Report, Leeanen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
- SCPN Board members would like to acknowledge the Treasurer's ongoing hard work and for putting up with the other sometimes picky SCPN Board members.
- The SCPN Lammas/Mabon fundraiser has raised $355.00.
· Web Mistress Report (Leeanen):
- Web site is functional.
· Other Activities:
- October 18 2019: SCPN annual board member elections and Continuation of the element series; honoring spirit/center/mystery.
- November 1, 2019: The annual SCPN Witch's Ball.
- November 15, 2019: The annual SCPN Divination night.
- December 2019: The annual SCPN Yule Feast.
- January 2020: Gywion to do a presentation on magic & food in conjunction with the release of his new book about magic & food.
· Action Items (To do list):
- Leeanen to do a redesign of SCPN business card(s).
- Start recruiting Div Night readers in September (2019). Possible locations/events in which to connect with potentially willing readers to donate their time for one evening for the SCPN. Propose to prospective readers that they can use SCPN's Div Night event as a venue in which hand out their business cards or other literature pertaining to their crafts/businesses.
- Bruce to develop an Excel spread-sheet to record and tally membership information (in reference to the SCPN’s ‘3 point program’).
- The SCPN Board to discuss whether or not to continue SCPN website, or just use Facebook and e-mail.
- Ben to bring copy of previous month’s completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Leeanen motions to adjourn the SCPN October (2019) Board meeting, Bruce seconds the motion, unanimously passed. SCPN October 2019 Board Meeting adjourns at 5:00 pm.