Meeting Minutes for November 10, 2019
Held at a SCPN Board member's residence, Santa Rosa, California
Present: Bruce /Thermal (Treasurer), Helen / Hawk (President), Ben /Terra (Secretary), Leeanen, Gretchen, Roger & Alyssa-Lucille.
- Meeting opens @ 3:15 p.m.
- Ben reads October 2019 Board Meeting minutes and Alyssa-Lucille motions to accept October 2019 Board Meeting minutes, Gretchen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
· Treasurer's Report (Bruce):
- Summary for October (2019): Treasurer's monthly report for October 2019 states that; as of September 31, 2019 SCPN's total assets were $435.78 and as of October 31, 2019 SCPNs total assets are $951.51.
- Ben motions to accept the corrected October 2019 Treasurer's Report, Leeanen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
- SCPN Board members would like to acknowledge the Treasurer's ongoing hard work and for putting up with the other sometimes picky SCPN Board members.
· Web Mistress Report (Leeanen):
- Web site is functional.
· Other Activities:
- SCPN 2019 Annual Board Member Election results are as follows; Remaining existing board members have stated that they would continue to be board members for 2019-2020. SCPN Board Member Elections was held on October 18, 2019 and the 2019 SCPN Board Member Election results are as follows; President- Helen Willey, Treasurer- Bruce Willey, Secretary- Benn Reimann, General Board Members; Linda Johnson, Roger Young, Gretchen Williams and Alyssa-Lucille Long (a write-in candidate during the October 18 election). Ballots were counted by a non SCPN board member and all candidates were elected. Bruce motions to accept SCPN’s election results held on October 18, 2019 for the SCPN 2019-2020 Board Members, Leeanen seconds the motion, unanimously passed.
- November 15, 2019: The annual SCPN Divination night.
- December 2019: The annual SCPN Yule Feast, ritual and gift exchange.
- January 2020: Gywion to do a presentation on magic & food in conjunction with the release of his new book about magic & food.
· Action Items (To do list):
- Leeanen to do a redesign of SCPN business card(s).
- Start recruiting Div Night readers in September (2019). Possible locations/events in which to connect with potentially willing readers to donate their time for one evening for the SCPN. Propose to prospective readers that they can use SCPN's Div Night event as a venue in which hand out their business cards or other literature pertaining to their crafts/businesses.
- Bruce to develop an Excel spread-sheet to record and tally membership information (in reference to the SCPN's "3 point program").
- The SCPN Board to discuss whether or not to continue SCPN website, or just use Facebook and e-mail.
- Ben to bring copy of previous month’s completed minutes and to do a vote to accept the completed minutes.
Gretchen motions to adjourn the SCPN October (2019) Board meeting, Ben seconds the motion, unanimously passed. SCPN October 2019 Board Meeting adjourns at 5:00 pm.